In the Mysterium of the Lady of Avalon
A Ceremonial Experience of the Presence of the Lady of Avalon,
the Nine Morgens and the Oracle of Avalon
“Lady of Avalon”, a painting by Jonathan Minshull
In this Ceremonial Practice in the Mysterium of Avalon we offer you the opportunity to immerse yourself in three days of deep devotion, sacred ceremony, prayer, chant, journeying, music, movement, dance and transformational healing, in the embodied presence of the Lady of Avalon, the Nine Morgens and the Oracle of Avalon.
We will create a Sacred Mysterium for the Lady of Avalon in Glastonbury’s Assembly Rooms for three days and two evenings.
We will ceremonially invite the Lady of Avalon into Her Mysterium so that we can experience Her Mysteries.
The three days begin at 9:30am on Friday 17th April with:
- Participant registration
- Cleansing and Preparation ceremonies using the natural elements of the Glastonbury Avalon Landscape – Air of Avalon, Flame of Avalon, Holy Waters of Avalon, Sacred Earth of Avalon, Space of Avalon
- Welcome to the Mysterium
Followed over three days by:
- Invocation of the Sacred Wheel of the Lady of Avalon and the Nine Morgens
- Sacred Sounding and Chanting for everyone to join in with.
- Preparation for the three day Journey to the Sacred Isle of Avalon
- Journey across the Lake of Avalon to the Sacred Isle
- Exploration of the Sacred Inner Landscape of the Isle of Avalon with its rising hills, deep valleys, forests of memory, flowing waters, reflective pools, high mountain sanctuary and the sacred gardens that lie at the heart of the Isle.
- Transmission from the Lady of Avalon
- Transmission from the Oracle of Avalon
- Sacred Labrynth Walk
- Creation of the Feasting Table of the Nine Morgens
- Transformational Healing Ceremony at the Feasting Table of the Nine Morgens
- Evening Ceremony in the Sacred Landscape of the Isle of Avalon
- Sacred Song performances
- Sacred Dance performances
There will be a Concert on Friday evening.
The Mysterium event runs:
Friday 17th April at 9.30am – 9.00pm with breaks for lunch and supper
Saturday 18th April 9.30am – 9.30pm with breaks for lunch and supper and with outdoor evening ceremony
Sunday 19th April 9.30am – 4.00pm
Fees include all ceremonies, performances and participatory booklets. Meals are not included in the fee.
- Earlybird Ticket for the three day event 17th-19th April paid before 21st December 2019 : £210 (no longer available)
- Nolava Ticket paid before 21st March 2020 : £250
- Avalon Ticket paid between 21st March & 17th April 2020: £270
- Melissa Priestess Tickets for those helping with parts of the event : £95
Priestesses/Priests of Goddess and Avalon can apply to Kathy if you would like to Melissa this event.
Please bring with you to the Mysterium a small biodegradable offering of seeds, dried flowers, etc, to place on the central altar. On Saturday bring an offering of delicious vegetarian food to offer to the Morgens and outdoor clothing for Saturday evening. Bring personal refreshments throughout the three days if you need them.