Wild Medicine Dance Trainings 2021
28th June – 4th July 2021
Week One: Becoming Green: dancing with the thriving resilience of the smallest seed
– The principles of the circle
– The wheel of Medicine
– The 5 realms of life
– The 7 directions
– Elemental practices
– The 3 worlds
– When the body was forbidden: recovering wisdom through unweaving the knots
– Wild Elen of the pathways: repairing the wisdom of rebelness
– Wild Nature walking
– Drum healing
– Fire and Water ceremonies
– The Soul has a body: recovering the dance from within
– Hearing the wild: the language of Green Life
– Plant medicine: elixirs, florals and water preparations
– conscious breath and power breath
– Mindful Movement
– Earth Body practices
experiental and energetic anatomy
– organic movement
– the elemental magick of the body
– Creativity, intuition and instinct
– Power animal dances
– The Sacred Blood of Womanhood and the ages of Women: ritual
– The cycle of the seed
– Wild witchcraft for restoring balance and preserving Life
– Ascending: the journey
– From Imbolc to Lammas: when the Earth is covered in Green
Times of Circles
Each course day – 10.00am – 5.30pm with breaks, and flexible evenings.
Location, and what to bring
Always bring clothing and footwear suitable for the weather – cold, rain, sunshine, showers.
Course Fee Payments
Earlybird fee (paid in full by 20th April 2021): £395.
Full fee (paid between 21st April and 21st June 2021): £425
For the full fee there is a deposit of £100 to be paid by 1st June 2021 at the latest with the balance paid by 21st June 2021.
You can pay your deposit by Paypal on this page.
How to apply for the course
Please note that all Wild Medicine Woman courses are for women only.